https://bgvconfirmations.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/bgv-corp-logo-1.png 0 0 Mackenzie Donnell https://bgvconfirmations.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/bgv-corp-logo-1.png Mackenzie Donnell2017-08-15 10:02:172017-08-15 10:02:53Hiking in Breckenridge
Hiking is one of the most popular sport to enjoy in Breckenridge during every season. Breckenridge has over _____ trails that are easily accessible and not far to get to. Check out our list of favorite Breckenridge trails for all ages, and levels.
- Carter Park
- Great trail for all ages. Make it as long or short as you want. Take the switch backs (watch for bikers) or run the steps!
- Illinois Creek
- great scenery, coverage from sun and a mild but great hike for the whole family.
- Travel the trails, and up to an open field with a spectacular view of the entire 10 mile range.
- Baldy Mountain
- Summit to the top and take in the birds eye views of Breckenridge. This one is for more of the expert hikers so make sure to bring enough water!
- Boreas Pass
- Stunning year-round but particuallary in the fall, hike all the way to the continental divide.
- Mohawk Lake
- For hikers who are looking for a strenuous hike with unbeatable views.