Ownership Gallery COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautions
Breckenridge Grand Vacations (BGV) wants to assure our owners, guests and employees that we are committed to delivering a safe environment at all of our resorts and workplaces. Health and safety have always been a priority at BGV, and now we have taken extra steps to elevate our commitment in an effort to exceed expert recommendations to help control and curb the spread of COVID19 at our resorts and in our community. Please click here if you want to know more: BGV Shines Employee and Company Promise. In addition to these high safety standards, we have the following precautions in the Ownership Gallery:
1. The tour check-in desk and all sales agent’s stations have plexiglass shields installed.
2. The check-in survey tablets are sanitized after each guest, and our staff is required to sanitize their hands before touching the tablets.
3. Everyone is required to wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth.
4. All surfaces in the Ownership Gallery are being sanitized every 2 hours.
5. Hand sanitizer is present at the check-in and waiting area, and all sales agents’ cubicles.
6. We installed GPS Air Ionization Cleaning Technology that inactivates COVID-19 and other bacterial and viral particulates from the air.
7. Every night the Ownership Gallery is disinfected with PURO™ UV Disinfection Lighting. A standard UV light procedure that removes 99.9% of all bacteria and viruses from the air and surfaces.
8. For the children’s room we have the following precautions:
a. All parents and children will get their temperature checked and
participate in a simple symptom tracker for COVID-19.
b. Those experiencing any of the following symptoms, including staff,
will not be allowed into the play area: fever, sore throat, cough,
nausea, runny nose or vomiting.
c. Children 3 years and up must wear a face covering while in the room
(unless a child has a medical exception). Masks will be removed for
naps and while drinking/eating.
d. The room is routinely cleaned, sanitized and disinfected throughout
e. BGV has installed GPS Air Ionization ventilation system in this room
which removes 99.9% of all bacteria and viruses from the air.
f. We removed all toys and blankets made with materials that are hard
g. We will practice and remind each other of social distancing, cough
covering, hand washing, and other important steps to prevent the
spread of germs.